Rockmount Cottages is a 20 cottage/cabin resort located just one mile from the south entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park and two miles from downtown Estes Park, Colorado.
As of April 27th, short-term lodging in Estes Valley is allowed to open, with the restriction of renting 50% of total units through the end of May. Additionally, at this time, common areas (like our laundry and game room) must remain closed. Colorado requires that all persons (except young children) must wear face coverings in public and maintain at least 6 feet distance between people who do not cohabitate. We will allow only one person at a time to enter our office. We will be taking care to clean and disinfect each cottage / cabin thoroughly between rentals.
- A half mile of the Big Thompson River runs through our spacious 15 acre resort. Bring your fishing gear or have a picnic by the crystal clear water.
- Rockmount Cottages have been designed to balance a rustic “Lodge Look” with kitchens and baths to make life easy and comfortable during your stay.
- Each cottage/cabin has a 40″ flat screen television, DirecTV, dvd player, wireless internet, and an outdoor charcoal grill/picnic area. Kitchens are furnished with all dinnerware, utensils, and appliances including a coffee maker, toaster, microwave, stove/oven.
- All cottages / cabins are “housekeeping cabins”. You “keep house” during your stay; maid service is not provided.
- Cottages/cabins are finished in knotty pine and most have stone fireplaces for warm, cozy evenings around the fire.
- Pets are NOT ALLOWED on Rockmount Property.
You will thoroughly enjoy our immaculate and well maintained cottages and grounds.
*Gift Certificates are available for all occasions in any monetary amount.