Rockmount Cottages is a 20 cottage/cabin resort located just one mile from the south entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park and two miles from downtown Estes Park, Colorado.
- A half mile of the Big Thompson River runs through our spacious 15 acre resort. Bring your fishing gear or have a picnic by the crystal clear water.
- Rockmount Cottages have been designed to balance a rustic “Lodge Look” with kitchens and baths to make life easy and comfortable during your stay.
- Each cottage/cabin has a 40″ flat screen television, DirecTV, dvd player, wireless internet, and an outdoor charcoal grill/picnic area. Kitchens are furnished with all dinnerware, utensils, and appliances including a coffee maker, toaster, microwave, stove/oven.
- All cottages / cabins are “housekeeping cabins”. You “keep house” during your stay; maid service is not provided.
- Cottages/cabins are finished in knotty pine and most have stone fireplaces for warm, cozy evenings around the fire.
- Pets are NOT ALLOWED on Rockmount Property.
You will thoroughly enjoy our immaculate and well maintained cottages and grounds.
*Gift Certificates are available for all occasions in any monetary amount.